One of the most common issues that our support team sees is password problems. We receive a lot of tickets where customers can't remember their password, can't get their password to work, etc. We want to make our service as easy to use as possible, so we're going to give you some detailed instructions for resetting your password.
This is important! You will need an active account to reset your password. If your account has been canceled or closed then you'll need to reopen your account before you can reset your password.
When Should You Reset Your Password?
You should follow the process below to reset your password when...
- You can't remember your current password
- You think someone might have guessed your password
Steps to Resetting Your Password
It's actually very simple to reset your password.
1. Just visit our site at https://newsgroupdirect.com/login-form
2. Click on the Forgot Password link under the Log In button to start the reset process.
3. You will then see the form to enter your email address. Enter the email address that you have on file with us and submit.
4. Then you should check your email to see the new password that we have generated for you. This new password will allow you to log in to the website as well as the news servers. You can certainly login to our website and change the password to anything that you want.
Feel free to submit support tickets if this isn't clear enough or doesn't cover your specific situation.